The V-Steam is a healing herbal sauna for the vagina and uterus. By steaming vaginally, you cleanse and care for the vagina and uterus; an ancient tradition used for menstrual problems, after giving birth, when you want to have a child, or just whenever you feel like enjoying a relaxing moment for yourself.
The Calming is specially aimed at calming, cleansing and balancing the vagina and uterus. A composition of seven different types of herbs, including chamomile, yarrow, mugwort.
- For menstrual, cycle and hormonal issues: 2 to 3 times a week before and after your period. Once the symptoms become less you can switch to 1 to 3 times a month.
- Vaginal dryness, itchiness and irritation: Once a week for 15 minutes as long as the symptoms persist, you can then switch to 1 to 3 times a month.
- During menopause: 1 to 2 times per month.
When am I not allowed to do the V-Steam?
- During your period
- If you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant
- If you have any wounds, sores or blisters
- If you have an active infection
- If you have cancer
- If you have a kidney disease
- If you have any piercings and/or a Yoni egg (remove these first)
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE AN IUD DO NOT STEAM LONGER THAN 10 MINUTES Always consult a doctor if you think you have a medical condition. Steaming too hot might cause skin burn always check the temperature first with your hands.