The CC bleach
(30 – 50 min.)
Do you suffer from dark spots, ingrown hairs or acne scars around the armpits and intimate area? Do you want to renew and lighten your skin? Then our CC BLEACH treatment is very suitable for you. Hyperpigmentation often arises as a result of shaving, waxing, waxing, etc. Our unique treatment is specifically aimed at lightening the skin with a medical peeling, microneedling. In combination with our special lightening cream, we ensure that the skin condition in the area is improved.
- The treatments takes around 30 minutes.
- The treatment is painless, but you may experience a tingling sensation.
- An average of 2 to 6 treatments is required for desired results.
- The skin becomes 1 to 4 shades lighter per treatment.
- The result is visible after 2 to 4 weeks.
- Keep at least 2 weeks between treatments.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For best results, perform the treatment hairless.
- If the skin is waxed or shaved the same day, it may be slightly more sensitive.
- We bleach different areas: Intimate (anal and or vagina) and armpits.
- After the treatment, you will receive our special CC cream for home use for optimal results. Use our CC cream 2 x a day after the treatment for at least 2 weeks.
- No sex 48 hours after the treatment.
- You can shower again 4 hours after the treatment.
- The skin starts to peel between 4-7 days.
- Do not remove peeled skin and do not scrub until the skin has completely recovered.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 6 weeks and/or protect the skin with SPF 30 or 50+ in case the treatment area comes into contact with sunlight (such as your armpits).
- Until 2 months after the last treatment, it is recommended not to perform any laser treatment in the treated area.
- Avoid hot baths for 2 weeks after the treatment.
When should I not undergo THE CC BLEACH treatment?
- Inflammations/active infections in the treated area.
- When pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Fresh scars or wounds in the treated area.
- If you have cancer or tumor.