The leading solution for optimal female wellness!
Over time, the natural processes a woman goes through throughout her life, such as childbirth and hormonal changes, can lead to symptoms such as urinary incontinence, vaginal problems, loss of elasticity, dryness and recurring infections. This can greatly affect quality of life and self-esteem.
FEMILIFT is an advanced, minimally invasive treatment that provides optimal results for various types of female discomfort, regardless of life stage. The treatment is carried out by a female doctor.
FEMILIFT is fast, virtually painless, completely safe and very effective.
Every woman deserves to feel good and live in harmony with her body and herself!
Like skin, vaginal tissue is made up of collagen fibers that give it strength and flexibility. FEMILIFT uses an innovative CO2 laser technology to gently heat the vaginal tissue, causing the fibers to contract and stimulating the formation of new collagen.
Due to this, the functionality of the entire vaginal area improves, normalizes blood circulation, improves hydration, strengthens the immune system and restores the elasticity of the vagina.
One of the biggest advantages of FEMILIFT treatment is that it doesn’t take long and doesn’t disrupt your routine. The treatment takes about 30 minutes and has no side effects.
What does FEMILIFT treat?
- Vaginal elasticity: Over time after childbirth, vaginal tissue can stretch, causing the muscle tissue to loosen and make the vaginal area less sensitive. This can also mean that making love feels less pleasant. FEMILIFT strengthens and rebuilds collagen in the vaginal wall, improves the sensitivity of vaginal receptors and allows the vaginal tissue to assemble, tightening the vagina and returning you to more sexual satisfaction.
- After birth: Childbirth is an important event in a woman’s life and involves many physiological changes. After childbirth, the vaginal area may feel stretched and dry. And the pelvic floor can be weakened. FEMILIFT restores the vaginal area by strengthening and firming the tissue, restores strength and flexibility.
- Stress incontinence: Stress incontinence is unwanted loss of urine during activities that put more pressure on the abdominal area, such as coughing, sneezing, laughing or exercising. It is caused by a lack of muscle strength in the urethra because the supported pelvic floor is weakened. FEMILIFT covers the whole area. The vaginal wall thickens and the pelvic floor is strengthened, giving the urethra more support. The treatment relieves the symptoms of stress incontinence and may even eliminate the problem altogether.
- After menopause: The hormonal changes during menopause can make the vaginal lining thinner, drier and less elastic, which can lead to inflammation. FEMILIFT repairs the vaginal wall, thickens it and restores hydration. The treatment reduces unpleasant symptoms such as itching and burning, increases sensitivity and thus improves sexual function.
- Vaginal dryness and infections: FEMILIFT helps women who suffer from vaginal dryness and recurrent vaginal infections by restoring the vaginal lining and hydration. The treatment improves the vaginal immune system and blood circulation, stimulates the production of healthy tissue with a higher resistance to infections and normalizes the acidity in the vagina.
Is FEMILIFT right for me? Yes, when you..
- Suffer from reduced vaginal elasticity, vaginal dryness, infections, unwanted loss of urine or pain during intercourse.
- Are looking for a non-surgical and non-hormonal solution for vaginal complaints.
- Want fast results without much pain.
- 100% safe: clinically proven, advanced technology
- Effective: really noticeable result.
- Versatile: can be used for different discomfort a woman goes through.
- Fast, minimally invasive, minimal recovery time.
- Part of your life: easy to fit into your daily life.
What does a FFEMILIFT treatment look like?
A FEMILIFT treatment is a short laser treatment of a maximum of 30 minutes. A numbing spray is applied before the treatment.
During the treatment, a hygienic probe, is inserted into the vagina. We do this to treat the tissue as gently as possible. Before the first treatment you purchase your own personal probe. You can take this probe with you and use it again in your follow-up treatments.
During the treatment, the probe is rotated 360 degrees. This is how we treat the entire vaginal wall. FEMILIFT is not completely painless and can be sensitive. The entrance to the vagina is very sensitive. However, the laser is inserted through this route. Therefore, an anesthetic spray is applied prior to the treatment. This spray helps to reduce the greatest sensitivity during treatment. You may also experience a feeling of warmth. This heat is created because the fibers in the deeper skin layer are activated by the laser beam. This stimulates your skin to produce new collagen. This makes the vaginal wall firmer and your discomfort will decrease.
How long does the recovery from a FEMILIFT treatment take?
With the FEMILIFT treatments you do not have to take into account a long recovery time. You may only experience a slight burning sensation afterwards but not a lot of pain you are therefore free to pick up daily activities. However, we recommend reducing intensive exercise for the first 3 days after treatment.
- For the convenience and sensitivity of the vagina, it may be nice to wear comfortable clothes on the day of the treatment. It is also important to avoid any creams and lotions on the vaginal area.
- You may experience watery or bloody discharge for up to 10 days after treatment. This is normal. Use sanitary napkins in case of fluid loss, the use of tampons is not recommended.
- You may experience a slight burning sensation when going to the toilet on the first day. We advise you to avoid sexual contact for the first 3 to 10 days (as long as you still have discharge) and not to rinse the vagina internally.
How many treatments do I need?
On average, three treatments are required with an interval of 6 weeks. After that, we advise you to come back once a year for a maintenance treatment to maintain the effective effect.
Most women notice a clear improvement after the first treatment. The literature shows that in 80-90% of women, complaints of burning, dryness, pain during intercourse disappear completely or almost completely.
- During a pregnancy
- During a menstrual period
- If you are taking medications that can lead to sun allergy (such as certain antibiotics)
- If you have a vaginal infection at the time of treatment
- If you have a herpes infection in the pubic area at the time of treatment.
- If you use corticosteroids chronically.
- If you have a collagen disease.